Monday, December 8, 2008

What Has Happened To Me?

It felt as though I been asleep for so long. I woke and turned to sit on the bed. My head felt woozy and everything around me seemed fuzzy. As my eyes and brain began to focus, I took a good look around at my surroundings and myself. Who was I? How had I gotten here? Things seemed so different and so far away but I could not pinpoint why or what was making me feel that way. I felt a pang of urgency in the back of my head as though I was supposed to be out doing something right now. No time to linger trying to figure out what was wrong with my head, I had responsibilities to take care of and they didn't involve sitting on my bed like a buffoon. I got up, stumbled out of the room and boarded my ship. It said Gallente Federation Navy and I saw blasters but still, something was not right. Something was wrong. I shook it off and departed.

Ah hah! A victim! Now my natural killer instincts kicked in. I closed orbit, turned on my modules and opened a conversation with my target:

He did not pay and for some reason my weapons would not fire! What is wrong with this stupid ship? What the hell is going on? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME????

It was then that I realized what had happened, where I was and what it all meant. My days of pirating were about to come to a sudden end. Will I ever be back? Who knows...

You have successfully upgraded your World of Warcraft account to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

21 comments:

Dj Akula said...

Utterly at lost as to what it means exactly...

Dexter said...

ACK!!! Turn your feathered hat in at the door. :-P

Shae Tiann said...

O__O noooooo! Come back! We luvs you!

wensley said...

CAREBEAR!

Tony said...

Oh dear what is this!?!?!? Madness, please don't leave us and go to WoW! Are you really serious?

We need you to keep your economy in line, for people to buy my stuff, for me to have a reason to invent, and I need your articles to read!

*Cry, sniff, cry*

But, if you really are... Can I haz your cheezburgerz (stuff), please?

*Cry, sniff, cry*

Mynxee said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I disbelieve this illusion. /me rolls a D20.

Josh (GH) said...

I always knew you were a filthy carebear spec! Ever since we were lying in bed and you said "I love you too, Warcraft" instead of my name :'(

ZeiTGeisT iL said...

"Blogger Josh (GH) said...

I always knew you were a filthy carebear spec! Ever since we were lying in bed and you said "I love you too, Warcraft" instead of my name :'("

R O F L. srsly tho dude. see you in a few weeks.Maybe 2 months if yer a high tier raider. Enjoy yer break sir.Hope you keep posting regardless.Be it wow/EvE. FS

Lanissum said...

Thats a shame...
Can I haz your accountz/stufz?

Spectre said...

Nah no one can have my stuff. I will probably be back... one day. Blog will probably not be updated if I'm not playing Eve... other games don't provide interesting enough situations to really warrant regular posting.

Tony said...

Alright alright, sounds fair. May your chrono-chamber be always plugged in :D

skye said...

Once you reach 80 you will be back. Absolutly nothing to do at 80. You just sit in a city hoping for herioc invite, and when it comes you find out you gota spend two hours looking for a tank xD

Wow is a drug while leveling, but once you hit 80, you will realsie why eve is so much better.

Lol at the /w btw xD

Chomin H'ak said...

/me assists Mynxee to give her a +2.

Damnit man, there are LIVES at stake!

Cpt. Infidel said...

my god, the pirate of all pirates has left us for this...

i had respect but now... :)

Lars Lodar said...

Spec will be back.

They always come back.

Anonymous said...

Im sad because I just stumbled onto this blog recently, and I have read every post now.

Now its over, all gone and done with. Its like Firefly. I was like THIS SHOW IS AWESOME. Then it was over.

You sir, hurt me like Firefly did.

Ryan Holmes said...

Pity. WoW is so over-rated. Why even play it when you know that once you grind to 80 there's nothing to do?

Disappointing. I really like this blog and hop you return sooner rather than later.

Xephys said...

Eh, you've enjoyed Eve enough not to quit until now. Meaning WoW and all other MMOs will seem shallow and boring ._. Trust me.

Anyway, see ya when you get back mate.

RoninData said...

Pack your bags, furry lover, you're sacked.

mechajabber said...

I knew you wouldn't resist me...

Luv

Arthas

Xasz said...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Xasz

:|

hai2u spec o/