Friday, June 26, 2009

Standing On The Shoulders Of Girls

Dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants (Latin: nanos gigantum humeris insidentes) is a Western metaphor meaning "One who develops future intellectual pursuits by understanding the research and works created by notable thinkers of the past."
In this case the giants just happen to have boobs. Our friends over in the Hellcats corporation have come into the spotlight thanks to a recent IC report. As a result, the universe has taken notice of a group that has transcended the social norms to excel at the most hardcore of lifestyles. It is thanks to this success that I have decided to stand on their shoulders and follow their example by making my corporation a bastion of encouragement and success to an often maligned and pushed-around minority of peoples. The Hellcats have made it okay in the public eye for a female pilot to engage in the same activities and random acts of violence as anyone else... by why stop with just girls? For the entire existence of existence, one group has had it worse than any other:


MEN

So without further introduction, I bring you The Python Cartel, the first corporation exclusively for men. No further women will be allowed and all current female members will be expelled (Kerblamo you will be removed by the close of business today). In addition, I have drafted up a new logo that personifies our corporation and spaceship flying males everywhere:


A picture (or in this case a logo) is worth a thousand words. Soak it in men because the light at the end of the tunnel has finally appeared. We are here for you.

8 comments:

wensley said...

I went to your thread and posted some abuse \o/

Andrea skye said...

can i stay or no?

Mynxee said...

LOLs...having a hard time imagining you turning down apps from girls, if you ever got any. But...you go, Man Champion! Shake your Man Thing!

Got a bit of a sweet spot for Blammo...it's almost tempting to offer him a place with us. ;)

Blammo said...

WHYYY DO YOU MOCK ME SO

Josh (GH) said...

As founder and director of The Python Cartel, I support the notion of kicking any and all pussies from the corp, including but not limited to the dirty, trombone-blowing Kerblammo.

If he spent more time blowing me instead of that trombone, maybe I'd have a change of heart. Hint hint. *unzips*

ghostbagel said...

haha awesome logo, spec.

Helicity Boson said...

Dude you are so totally blowing my cover!

I was pretending to be a girl to get closer to the hellcats so that I might steal their undies for our own nefariour purposes!

THANKS SPECTRE.

GOD. I hate you.

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

This man is brilliant!

I'm going to start my own all male corp.

Wow, my mind is so BLOWN at the lack of existence of all male corps!

/end sarcasm.