Monday, July 20, 2009

Making A Name (Part II)

My Name Is Spectre, You Stole My Trophy, Prepare To Die!

It had to be a conspiracy. Who could deny that I deserved that keychain more than anyone? I had to take revenge on the one who obviously cheated and bribed the judges to steal away my thunder... just like when I delivered a massive blow to Goonswarm by scrambling one of their friends Abaddons and taking it to 90% armor, I was going to have to hunt down Shae Tien and teach her a lesson in humility for winning the blog banter contest that *I* was supposed to win.


To Evati we went, bringing with us a massive arsenal of cruisers. Ruptures, Vexors, Arbitrators and our most prized jewel, my super-gank-Moa. I spotted my target in local and challenged her to defend herself against my accusations:

[03:07:06] Shae Tiann > hai Spec
[03:07:10] Spectre3353 > HI FRIEEEEENDS
[03:07:16] Spectre3353 > shae i need my 1v1 now
[03:07:24] Spectre3353 > to prove that my blog is better
[03:07:26] Shae Tiann > /emote huggles Spec
[03:07:28] Shae Tiann > lol what
[03:07:35] Spectre3353 > its part of my crusade
[03:07:41] Spectre3353 > bring a t1 cruiser
[03:07:43] Spectre3353 > you and me
[03:07:44] Shae Tiann > everyone knows yours is bedt, dear
[03:07:48] Spectre3353 > mano eh femano
[03:07:48] Shae Tiann > *best
[03:08:07] Spectre3353 > i have to prove it through combat
[03:08:21] Shae Tiann > lol how does that work
[03:08:32] Spectre3353 > dont try to reason with me, i am unreasonable
[03:08:42] Spectre3353 > t1 cruisers
[03:08:43] Kyle Langdon > its like your blogs will be fighting through you guys
[03:08:44] Shae Tiann > /emote giggles

Bollocks! She was refusing to accept the gauntlet I had thrown down! What kind of anti-climatic ending would this be if there was no fight?

[03:09:47] Spectre3353 > seriously shae lets do it, im ready

[03:10:18] Shae Tiann > lol Spec you're being silly

[03:10:38] Kyle Langdon > come on shae! itll be fun

[03:11:47] Spectre3353 > SHAE 1V1 IM WAITING

Finally after what felt like hours, I worked my opponent into enough of a crazed frenzy that she agreed to duel! Man vs Woman. Python vs Hellcats. Blog vs Blog. The surrounding ramifications were astounding. The results of this fight would send a shockwave through the universe and tear down what we thought we knew about ourselves and the meaning of life and how pizza pockets are made. As Shae's Thorax began to land I prepared my Moa and myself for the battle of most epic proportions that was about to begin.

As our ships came together I nearly lost sight of the battlefield behind a massive bright white flash of blasters. My shields caved slowly but stood strong and long enough for me to blast through my opponents armor. With my shields nearing the edge of their power, Shae's Thorax was crippled by an explosion near the silky, throbbing, stiff, shaft-like region near midship.

Victory was mine! I had defended my honor against a horrible conspiracy that had robbed me of my dignity and pride! I proclaimed my victory vocally over the comms. "You are a weird person" was all Shae could muster. I wonder what that means...?

One Final Step

With Goonswarm embarassed and Shae Tien defeated, only one opponent remains in my campaign to cement myself as a legend among legends. The Amarr Navy and all factions associated with it myst be eradicated once and for all. This will take every skill and resouce I have to draw upon but I swear that in the end I will succeed. Onward to victory!

To Be Continued...

18 comments:

Manasi said...

she must have felt sorry for you and self destructed herself. :)

Shae Tiann said...

I turned my Damage Control off and didn't overheat my guns to make it easy for him, actually =3

Spectre said...

NONSENSE! It was a vicious battle to the death in which you tried your hardest to overcome me but I defeated you in an epic and courageous fashion worthy of song. I refuse to agree to any other description of said events.

f0st3r said...

Yea well.. Right after that fun, Spec got us all KILLED!!!! j/k.. Good Fun..

Beowolf Schaefer said...

Great post. This entry made ma laugh out loud more than once. Keep em coming.

Shae Tiann said...

Spec, you offered to stop at structure and I said, 'Nah, go for it'. WHAT SORT OF BLOODTHIRSTY PIRATE ARE YOU THAT YOU OFFER TO STOP SHOOTING SOMEONE? Pansy ;p

Le Sac said...

Shae was using T1 guns... ANOTHER GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR SPECTRE

Anonymous said...

Ok spectre round up you blew up someone who was going out of her way to make and nice and easy to kill no wonder you are a wierd person

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

LOL!

Good one, but don't get so ahead of yourself with taking on the Amarr and their affiliates just yet buddy!

Teehee!

ghostbagel said...

my blackbird!!.. (poof) lol great entry spec.

Dexter Tripod said...

Shae...if you'll remember he DID let Ka Jolo go (http://evenewb.blogspot.com/2009/05/eve-full-circle.html)
so ummm...yeah

*plucks a feather from the unworthy hat of Spec* :-P

Mynxee said...

LOL! I have the urge to shoot at you now for some crazy reason.

Andrea skye said...

sure showed em spec, well done

Agile Nakajima said...

I miss that Pony. He was the brains of the outfit.

Kyle Langdon said...

Another glorious day for The Python Cartel!!!

... Until we ran into the Astarte but that doesn't count.

Kirith Kodachi said...

Hmmmm... That reminds me, I owe Mynxee a visit over that Thorax she killed last time we tangled.

6pac said...

Awesome.

Hallan Turrek said...

I dunno, I find most of this to be pretty hard to believe, since you suck.

http://amerrylifeandashortone.blogspot.com/2009/07/aw-shit-son.html