Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dominion

Yesterday marked the deployment of the latest Eve expansion/patch/thing. A lot of other bloggers have been posting about it but every single entry is either:

(1) LOOK I'M POSTING FROM THE INGAME BOARD OMG WOW LOLZ WOW

Or:

(2) LOOK PLANETS R PRETTY OMG WOW LOLZ WOW

Pathetic that nobody can come up with anything that actually contains content. What has the Eve blogging community become? On a totally unrelated note, this very blog entry is being posted from the in-game board and here are some stellar screen shots of the new planets and star fields in Dominion:

Storms Can Be Seen On The Surface




The Dark Side


Some Mars Looking Shit


Some More Mars Looking Shit


Class M Planet


In My Face

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring

Spectre said...

Agreed

Latrodanes said...

Hehe. Yep, totally boring!! Oh, look! Something shiny. Gotta go.

Fiammta said...

the important question is this

did you post that from your in game browser?

Yargok said...

Thats what he said!

A bit dissapointed spec, i expected some ms-paint scribble on the pics.

Andrea skye said...

remind me of the time you lost a ishkur before the roam even started. Oh wait... that was yesterday! NEVERMIND

f0st3r said...

Nice planet's you have there.

Anonymous said...

Sure, planets look great, and I can post from in game. But this doesn't actually improve the game.

Fleet finder - now that improves the game. Where are the blog posts on this? It's awesome! No more of someone jumping into an op channel and ignoring someone calling targets and interrupting with "is this a fleet? where are you guys? can I come? what ship should I fly? I have ..."

Now I have a good reason to yell at people to shut the fuck up!

Dante Edmundo said...

Love those pictures man! Post more. I LOVE PLANETS. I DO.

Kyle Langdon said...

I, too, love watching planets. From a far, of course.

Myrhial Arkenath said...

LOL another post with pictures from planets posted through the ingame-browser ;)