Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some Stuff

This was originally a really long post about Starbucks Lattes and how much I hate faction warfare and how awesome the Dramiel is. Unfortunately I got a little writers block and decided I didn't feel like finishing it so instead you just get this one tiny section. Sorry. Deal with it:
  • FC Guide on C&P - Kobra was kind enough to create a thread on the Crime & Punishment forums linking to my last blog post about FC'ing. If you bump it and generate me lots of free traffic it will inflate my ego and cause me to act even more arrogant and holier-than-thou! Sounds great!
  • Hulkageddon NEXT - We live in exciting times. The first Hulkageddon was a weekend long blur of coke, whores and ganking the shit out of a bunch of miners in highsec. It was successful enough that Helicity has decided to organize another week-long Hulkageddon and this time the prizes and participants seem to be crawling out of the woodwork. Check this thread out for a list of all the different prizes and conditions for winning them (I have donated a Navy Issue Exequror already myself to the 2nd place winner). I really look forward to the amount of tears and damage this is going to cause.
  • The Jerk Cartel - A while back, we had a bit of a quarrel and few-week-long skirmish in Egghelende with a corp named Eternal Perseverance. To make a long story short, EP moved out of Egg for a while and several ex-members of their group formed a new corporation named Space Jerks. We shared chat channels, a Ventrilo server, forums and most of our daily activities with SJ to the point that we were basically the same corp. We finally decided last week to make this marriage official by pissing away a billion ISK and creating an alliance.... and thus, The Jerk Cartel was born. So for now on you may notice me refer to my friends and allies by a different name but rest assured, we will still do the same ridiculous bullshit.

8 comments:

Josh (GH) said...

Wait, if we're married to the Space Jerks, does this mean we can't have sex anymore? And which one of us is the man, and who's the woman?

What I'm trying to say is, can we still stick it in the poopers? And who's pooper do we stick it in?

Specs#1fan!!! said...

I'm gonna stick it in your pooper Gh.

Omgah said...

Trolling Cozmiks blog is always fun.

Andrea skye said...

i herd a rumour that you quit eve and started playing wow again

C/D?

Lars Lodar said...

Between Python GH is the mommy and spec is the daddy. I see Kobra as the sexy best friend to spice up the love life and Necio there in the shadows filming everything.

Am I the only one getting hard right now?

Cozmik R5 said...

Thanx for the publicity :)

Flashfresh said...

Am still waiting for a post of Latte and yes, the Dramiel is an awesome beast.

Kyle Langdon said...

I heard that you don't play EVE anymore.

Confirm this by contracting all you stuff to me.

Love,
Kyle