Friday, January 15, 2010

Skill Update

Casiella asked something in the eve-bloggers channel last night that I thought was kind of an interesting question:
[03:06:20] Casiella Truza > Hm. Do I post too often?
An interesting question indeed. When is someone posting too often? Is there a such thing as blog spam? Does it offend your readers when you provide too much information? Too much entertainment? Too much fluff, not enough content? While everyone does it differently, I have always tried my best to avoid fluff posts or the publishing of anything that I don't think is worth reading. I try to keep my content narrowed down only to what is important, riveting and the type of classy stuff you might see in The New Yorker.

Upon inspecting CT's blog this morning, I noticed a new post about what skills he/she currently had trained with his/her character and I realized that I have never done such a post! A lot of pilots enjoy using EVEMon to track their skills and then generate charts and fancy pictures, so why not me? Here is mine:

The important thing to note first is that I have put an extraordinary amount of skill training time into some things and I didn't even quite realize it. Apparently my character is quite competent at the act of pleasuring a man using both his hands and his oral cavity. This is something that will probably become very useful when Walking In Stations finally gets deployed (although I guess "Walking" isn't the activity I will be doing in the station). Additionally, it seems as though I have quite a bit of SP invested into the telling of dead baby jokes. For example:
Q: How do you make a dead baby float?

A: Ten ounces root beer, two ounces dead baby.
I think I've still got a long way to go to round out my skills as my artistic skills still aren't quite up to par with other pilots. "Microsoft Paint IV" and "Adobe Photoshop Specialization I" are in the queue and I will be sure to update everyone when I have progressed that far.

10 comments:

f0st3r said...

Confirming Spec swallows..
He must have that trained to lvl 5 with support skills!

Helicity Boson said...

where is the googling myspaces specialization?

Mdih Lihu said...

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a Porsche?

I don't have a Porsche in my garage.

Lars Lodar said...

Haven't heard the float one before. That's fucking wonderful.

Casiella Truza said...

Confirming that Spectre3333333555333333 should post more often.

God hates homos said...

So you openly admit to virtual soddemy now? this blog use to be entertaining when you talked about your spaceship and pony. But lately its just become a bunch dirty sex jokes. Its disappointing to see you appeal to lowest common denominator. Maybe the python cartel has had a negative effect on your personality. What would your wife think if she knew about your homosexual internet persona?

Kobra said...

Hai Troll o/

Bourreau said...

I'd imagine she knows, and likes it.

Kyle Langdon said...

Confirming god hates homos = Omgah

Spec's wife said...

hey, i'm spec's wife and i love reading his blog while nibbling on his penis and fondaling his chubby tits.