Monday, February 22, 2010

Cynabal

I spent most of the past couple of months training towards Minimitar cruisers. The main goal of this was to eventually step into a Vagabond. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) before I could finish the final skill of Minimitar Cruiser V, I was made aware of the fact that the Cynabal basically is a Vagabond. Only awesomer.

Sweet Cynabal Jimmy!

Despite any functional/practical reasons as to why the Cynabal is a better ship, there is one superficial factor that plays most significantly into my preference over the Vagabond - the Cynabal looks awesome. At some angles I think it looks like a badass dude on a jetpack:



At other times it looks like some sort of super radioactive killer sea slug:



...and Andrea Skye says that it looks like a Volkswagen Beetle:



I think Skye is retarded. Regardless, he gave me this fit and so far it has worked extremely well:
[Cynabal, Badassery]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive
Stasis Webifier II
Shadow Serpentis Warp Disruptor
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator I

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defence Field Extender I
Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

Valkyrie II x5

8 comments:

Omgah said...

I plan on selling my vagabond to pick up one of these. I think it looks like a boner turned upside down though.

Andrea skye said...

This was suposed to be a post about how awesome an fc i am. wtf man.

2 minute roam has to be a new record.

Yargok said...

Was it not Heli that started that trend??

Anyway, the big downside is its both too scary and attracts blobs at the same time ;)

manasi said...

So you went with the 425's...do they track as well as the 220's or just allow you to reach out and touch a bit farther. I know what EvEHQ says but what about in usage and practice?

Flashfresh said...

Quality mate; I want to hear some mad killz with this puppy of yours.

F

Logan Fyreite said...

very nice, but I like the Dual Prop version a bit better, however I fly mostly my Vaga around recently, bit better EHP keeps me alive for 2 seconds longer lol!

Cozmik R5 said...

This fit is right up my alley... I guess I'll hurt the Sleipnir fund a bit :))

Lars Lodar said...

In a few weeks everyone is going to see nothing but cynabals in space.