Sunday, July 11, 2010

You Know You've Been Successful When...

...Your Suicide Gank Produces This:

[18:18:10] Maranx Nimb > I hate hulkageddon.
[18:22:27] Ocalan > how bad of a loss was it ?
[18:22:49] Maranx Nimb > Just a retriever, but it's still annoying.
[18:23:19] Ocalan > yep ..... was surprised how fast it all went down
[18:24:11] Maranx Nimb > What angers me the most is that I was lined up with the station to leave, but the idiot ship just lolled around while I was getting blasted.


...Someone Responds To The Ganking Of A Cyno Ship Like This:

Nice Dreads


Right At The Undock


If Only I Could Fit One-Hundred
and Fifty Ships On My Overview


...Skye Says This:

(3:04:20 PM) Skye: ill cut you

2 comments:

Helicity Boson said...

This seems like a completely reasonable and appropriate amount of force to deal with our MEGA PENIS sculpture.

Lars Lodar said...

God I love GH for making that. He stuck to my blueprint pretty well.