Thursday, May 3, 2012

Some Things Never Change

Nostalgia. How do you explain it? A feeling is not something you can describe easily. It is not something you can explain to someone who has not experienced it. Yet as I accelerated into warp I felt it flowing over me. This feels so familiar yet I have not felt it in such a long time. Like coming home after being away for so long.

My Cynabal shuddered as it began to decelerate. In front of me stood a warp gate and I activated it immediately. I landed, locked him down and destroyed his ship with ease.

[03:47:25] Spectre3353 > if you want your capsule to survive, i require 50 mill isk
[03:47:31] Spectre3353 > you have 30 seconds to comply and send that money to my wallet
[03:47:33] Spectre3353 > or i will pod you
[03:47:37] Spectre3353 > 30 seconds starting now
[03:47:48] Angel Grace > Nice
[03:47:51] Spectre3353 > 20
[03:48:02] Spectre3353 > 10
[03:48:07] Angel Grace > peace
[03:48:07] Spectre3353 > this is your final warning
[03:48:22] Angel Grace > eat my dick
[03:49:17] Spectre3353 > i would prefer not to
[03:49:26] Spectre3353 > i enjoy less exotic meats
[03:50:01] Angel Grace > You do know I am going to skin your whole family alive while you watch and soak in their blood, right?

Some things never change.

16 comments:

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

Wow, look who's back! :o

Anonymous said...

Spectre's back! Wuv!

Kobrakilla said...

Attaboy Spec
Feels right doesn't it.

Kirith Kodachi said...

Oh dear god! Hide the women and children, Spectre is back!

Anonymous said...

Oh shit, you're back!

Jaw said...

Holy shit Spec made a new blogpost

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!!!!

Anonymous said...

\o/

He's BAAAAACK!

Flashfresh said...

Welcome back Spectre. I knew that New Eden would call you back.

Raxip Elamp said...

War. War never changes.

Did I get it right? What do I get? Is there a prize?

Yargok said...

Spec!
Been checking this page now and then on the offchance ye would be returning (wich I knew and hoped ye would )

Good to see yer still kickin, and that yer targets soon does not.

/Yar

cccp navigatroid said...

at least he didn't say "eat a bag of dicks" haha

Nalgas said...

YOu all are a bunch of FAGS....get a life....LOL... EVE sucks Dry balls.... hehehehe

W0lf Crendraven said...

Lol long time back your blog made me join eve, never thought youd come back but here you are! Hope you find many new tears in your stay!

Looking forward to reading more!

Bourreau said...

Nice to see you're still ransoming >:P

Groggolog said...

holy shit your back, hope you stay a while, this blogs the reason i even started eve and piracy to begin with :D